One of the crafts we did today was drawing around A and then letting her fill in the 'body' with clothes and facial features etc - she worked really hard as this was a BIG picture to colour :)
We spent the morning doing math (money) and A finished another workbook. In the afternoon we did various crafts that we found while cleaning out the craft cupboards......and we also went out for a walk...I had the children running for a while too.

2 comments:
I used to do that with the boys when they were younger! They loved it! Thanks for the reminder!! I'll have to do one with Haley. Maybe the boys too if they don't think they are "too cool"!
kaeli did one of these in kindergarten. i'm sure i have down in a rubbermaid, i should pull it out and we should see the difference in size now. i figure she'll have passed me in height by about 12 years of age. lol.
Post a Comment